[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Bot policy for all wikis

Mohamed Magdy mohamed.m.k at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:59:21 UTC 2008

I support global bot flag for interwiki bots.. it will make life easier for
those of us running interwiki bots, instead of duplicating the request for
bot status on every single project. I believe there is no such need for it..
all I'm (we?) getting the flag for is the usual python interwiki.py -always
-autonomous -start:something .. if a user misuses the global flag, it is
taken from them and their abuse reverted. simple as that.

--
--alnokta