[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Bot policy for all wikis

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:59:14 UTC 2008

I do think it's unacceptable that Interwiki bots go in and change the
order of interwikis against the agreed-upon orders at each Wiki.

I remember a while back, we agreed on en.wp to order interwiki links
by code, and it seems that the bots never cared - ja: always came
after nl: rather than after it:. I'm not sure if a different policy
has been decided since then, but bots have always been oblivious, it
seems.

Mark