[Foundation-l] FYI: Welcome to this years Wikimania site: Egypt, the land with cultur ministers with special taste in history, culture and all the good things

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Thu May 22 19:48:34 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:09 PM, dex2000 <sir48 at lite.dk> wrote:
> I sincerley think, that this is going much too far and that the most heavy
> posters should be tranfered to another list or put on moderation. Their
> spamming drowns the views of people worth reading.

Well... I wouldn't put it as strictly as that, but it is true that the
literature discussion is slowly moving to off-topicness... While I
believe that all of you have interesting things to say about John
Coetzee and Elfriede Jelinek (both writers whom I recently read and
thus I'm somewhat interested in this topic), we should maybe get back
to the topic at hand - if anything more can be said about it, that is
;-)

Michael
--
Michael Bimmler