[Foundation-l] Candidacy to the board of WMF

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:57:44 UTC 2008

Well, it is very difficult to add anything else to all the other
comments than a very warm thank you and, indeed, a standing ovation.
You have truly been the face of the community and the Wikimedia
movement to both the outside world and the community and you have a
set a fabulous example on how the role of the chair should be filled
in.

Again, thank you!

-- Hay