[Foundation-l] Candidacy to the board of WMF

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:25:47 UTC 2008

Florence,

You've worked tirelessly and skilfully for a long time and have done
more for Wikimedia than anyone could have asked. It has long been a
comfort to me knowing that you were there in board meetings and I
could trust you to do the right thing. You've always understood what
we're here to do and never stopped striving to achieve that. I hope
whoever replaces you as chair and whoever replaces you as board member
can learn from your excellent example and take the foundation forward
to the next stage. For you, I think it's time for a well-deserved
rest!