[Foundation-l] Candidacy to the board of WMF

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Mon May 19 12:03:52 UTC 2008

Unhappy to hear your decision (but I knew that it was under evaluation).

Thank you for your job most of all because it has been a very
courageous work, and after because it has been an honest, unbiased,
respectful work.

The community chooses their leaders without votation and imposition
and IMHO you still remain "a leader" and a "North Star" in our
sailing.

Ilario