[Foundation-l] Candidacy to the board of WMF

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon May 19 03:04:04 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When you were up for elections the first time, I asked around who to vote
for. Your name was given to me and I voted for you. I voted for you again
and was ready to vote for you again. Now I am happy for all the great work
that you have done. I really appreciate your dedication in an environment
that is not easy.

Anthere thank you.. it will be hard for new people to continue from where
you leave it to others but then the challenges ahead will be different
because the organisation, the movement is different, matured. I am sure that
new people will rise to the challenge and I trust that your work will
continue to be done.

I wish you well and I hope we will meet again and again and again. :)
      Gerard