[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat May 17 13:15:24 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
>
>> As for "the organisation side", I don't think the opinions of the
>> staff members who created this agreement are going to be swayed by
>> anything said here on foundation-l, and they haven't asked for input
>> from us anyway.  If you'd like me to go into further detail, let's
>> take this discussion to an uncensored forum.
>>

> You know, as long as arguments are kept civil, you don't have to fear
> anything in terms of list moderation. Florence has called for input
> and I'm the last one to moderate anyone who responds to this
> invitation, however critical he may be.

You and I have in the past had significant disagreements over what is
considered "civil".  There are certain things I want to say that I
don't think you'd consider "civil", and I don't want to be in a
situation where I make certain statements and am unable to back them
up with specific examples.

I don't feel comfortable participating in this forum on this topic.
If anyone wants my uncensored opinion on this matter, feel free to
join me at http://wiki.p2pedia.org/wiki/Talk:Board_Statement_of_Responsibility
and ask questions.

Anthony