[Foundation-l] Translation of the language names

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 15 07:03:44 UTC 2008

Hoi,
There are many more languages then provided by either the CLDR or the
ICU-project.. Also we have a need not only but also for the name of the
language. The codes as used by the ICU are a mix of the codes used by the
different ISO-639 standards.. The Babel extension is aware of both ...
Thanks,
    GerardM