[Foundation-l] Community Assembly

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:25:32 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Seperation of power does not help the different projects into contact. As it
is, the projects are all autonomous. So the problem is not in separation of
power, quite the contrary, projects have to give some of their power to this
new body.

In any body that will come to exist be it an assembly or council, it will be
power that once was in a project that will make the new project work. There
is however no way an assembly / council should be handed this power on a
platter; they should earn it. So when it is only a talking shop, it will not
accomplish much.
Thanks,
     GerardM