[Foundation-l] Community Assembly

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:35:38 UTC 2008

Geoffrey, a meaningful conversation requires substantive and thought out
substantial comments in a single post rather than three, four or five in a
row?

For what its worth - I think the next step here would be for interested
members of the community to pursue the provisional council plan as indicated
in either my resolution or effe's (resolutions proposed for consideration by
the Board, mine was only posted to this list). Board approval is not
required to set up something as designed, all that was looked for was their
imprimatur - since they have declined to give it, for good reason, nothing
prevents people from continuing on as otherwise planned. Your proposal, its
merits and drawbacks aside, takes the issue back to the drawing board.

Nathan