[Foundation-l] privacy policy update

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:37:06 UTC 2008

A more specific question than what White Cat wrote below would be this: In
what situations does the WMF disclose information? Only as the result of a
subpoena? In response to a national security letter? To a non-binding
request from law enforcement (assuming that, in some locales, a request
other than a subpoena may be binding)?

I would assume that a request from a private lawyer for information relevant
to litigation which has not resulted in a subpoena valid in the United
States would not be honored? Somewhat relevant to me personally,  as a
matter of fact, as I have reason to expect such a request for my
information.

Nathan