[Foundation-l] Dealing with interwiki disruption

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:50:33 UTC 2008

You realize what you are saying is the opposite of what you mean right?

The local community should decide weather or not to give a second chance to
the disruptive user. Such a decision should not be made bu the disruptive
user.

When a disruptive user blocked on some other wiki starts editing another
wiki. Consider a user indef banned from en.wikiquote starts to edit
en.wikisource... The local community should know exactly who they are
dealing with.

    -- White Cat