[Foundation-l] Dealing with interwiki disruption

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:55:05 UTC 2008

1) This is not about the Jack Merridew case. I have got a lot to say about
that but I wont as that isn't the scope of this. I have been observing
difficulties on interwiki related issues for quite some time. Assuming good
faith towards me isn't banned, keep that in mind.
2) Do not quote me without permission. Publishing IRC logs publicaly may get
you banned from all Wikimedia channels - or so it says when you join
channels. Frankly it is very rude.

  - White Cat