[Foundation-l] Dealing with interwiki disruption

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:24:59 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Please consider that Milos is just one voice among many that feel a need for
a council that deals with the issues that are currently not getting the
attention that they  deserve. When some want an Arbcomm that override that
deals with cases that deal with individuals, others see a global arbcomm as
a body that ensures some harmonisation between the different projects. When
NPOV is no longer considered to be exactly that, how do we deal with this.
Do we want the board, the organisation to step in or will the projects deal
with such issues themselves ??

It is exactly because there is no vision what a council will be doing, that
it was proposed to trash out a proposal first. This still needs doing and
only then it will become relevant to support or oppose parts of what is
proposed or all that is proposed. In my opinion, what the council will in
reality do will be different from what we expect at this stage.
Thanks,
     GerardM