[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat May 3 23:27:12 UTC 2008

Because the WMF may not want a direct connection with the chapters.
Take WMF UK or DE for example. They operate on their own, separate
from the foundation, and do quite well enough. Operating as an
affiliate underneath the WMF brings liability issues that can be
avoided by simply having a separate organization. Besides, that's what
the chapter creation guide suggests. There's no reason not to create a
corporate entity that I can see.

-Dan