[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

Sebastian Moleski sebmol at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:30:20 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hm. It is a wrong way for arguing for state-level chapters in USA.
> Free State Bavaria is, for example, much more independent entity than
> any of US states. And there are a number of similar examples in
> Europe.

Could we please remain within the scope of the question here, namely on what
basis to structure chapters and what factors influence that? The intricate
(quite political) details of what level of sovereignty a country, state,
province, or whatever has hold little to no relevance for this question.

Sebastian