[Foundation-l] Common resources

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri May 2 08:59:44 UTC 2008

My experience within Wikimedia Nederland is though that things get
slow or not at all due to lack of those non-materialistic resources...
I think those are very important to consider, even if you can't list
them extensively. (At least, they are imho more important then all
locations we could get a grip on, which might approach infinity at the
end :) )

BR, Lodewijk