[Foundation-l] Common resources

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:01:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:32 AM, effe iets anders
<effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand you want to limit yourself to materialistic resources? :)

One of the very often repeated sentences in one Marxist state was that
"we need material basis for spiritual development" (I am not sure that
"spiritual" is the right translation; but it is a common Marxist
sentence).

But, to be honest, I really don't worry about our human resources :)

So, let's try to find what amount of material basis do we have, so we
would be able to build our spiritual development ;)