[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:31:32 UTC 2008

>  A measure by Financial turnover sounds dangerous to me as that would
>  only enthusiast chapters to count everything as money, while the most
>  work is done by volunteers generally. I prefer to think in terms of
>  volunteers and activities over money.

Good point. I can't think of a reliable way to measure activity,
though... turnover, while far from ideal, is at least easy to measure.
Some combination of measures would probably be good (every chapters
gets 1 vote automatically plus an additional 1 for every X members and
1 for every $Y of turnover).