[Foundation-l] Promote Wikipedia in China using blog it/email it/etc

Jerry~Yuyu jerry.tschan.yu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:53:33 UTC 2008

Halo, I'm one of guys from WMHK

As somebody living near Mainland China, I think such thing is worth
trying......

but however, I think we need to consider a few more steps to cope with the
counter-measurement by the GFW authority....

because break through the blockage via blogs is not uncommon, many bloggers
use this way in this year's President election of R. of China (Taiwan). I'm
not sure this may brought any legal responsibilities to the blog hosting
services company. But I think it's better for us to check it out
first........