[Foundation-l] Exemption Doctrine Policy (coordination)

Cheol Ryu rcheol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:31:17 UTC 2008

I look at the situation on other wikis, and I found that a few wikis
adopted their EDP already. I don't understand why Korean wiki had to
wait for the review of the foundation. If we finished drafting our own
EDP, then we can resolute to adopt as a license policy as well as
other wikis? Please let me know.

-Cheol