[Foundation-l] Exemption Doctrine Policy (coordination)

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 10:23:24 UTC 2008

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) wrote:
> There is now a page at < http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Non-free_content >.

Yeah !
Just ask for something and it magically already exists !
Great !

I would recommand all editors on the Foundation list to have a check and
see where their favorite project stands. Help complete the page. Remind
projects that they should take a position.

Example: On the french wikipedia, I note

Copyrighted content prohibited, but exceptions for logotypes, coats of
arms, stamps and money.

That looks like an EDP to me. But why is it in prohibited then ? Why is
no EDP described since it is exactly what it is ?

Ant