[Foundation-l] Stroop report

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:36:23 UTC 2008

On 24/03/2008, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> You mean, hold a copyright via pseudonym or other agency and enforce it
>  in the same manner until otherwise impossible, or completely anonymously?
>  The first, of course, we do on Wikipedia every day. The issue with this
>  seems to be
>  no assertion of copyright or traceability to discover if its owed,
>  rather than an anonymously asserted claim.

Anonymously, not pseudonymously. If it's just pseudonymous, you can
plausibly prove that it's your pseudonym (might be difficult, but not
impossible). If it's completely anonymous, there's no way you can
prove it's yours.

It doesn't really matter if it's anonymous by intent or not, either
way you can't prove it's yours.