[Foundation-l] Stroop report

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:20:18 UTC 2008

You mean, hold a copyright via pseudonym or other agency and enforce it
in the same manner until otherwise impossible, or completely anonymously?
The first, of course, we do on Wikipedia every day. The issue with this
seems to be
no assertion of copyright or traceability to discover if its owed,
rather than an anonymously asserted claim.

Nathan