[Foundation-l] Advertisements ?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:38:29 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I discuss less and least resourced languages often with people, one of the
arguments used against such a language is that it has no economic value.
What is often used to prove it is that Google does not support such
languages and does not sell advertisements in those languages. So in a way,
for many languages it is considered desirable to have advertisements.

So to answer Anthere, there are plenty people who read Russian and can deal
with Russian companies. the question should be who will read Northern Sotho
or Piedmontese for us and deal with advertisements in those languages.

Thanks,
     GerardM