[Foundation-l] SUL (was: Fundraising "Bugging for Dollars")

Henning Schlottmann h.schlottmann at gmx.net
Thu Mar 20 19:31:17 UTC 2008

Geoffrey Plourde wrote:
> better idea than ads! I have a feeling that single logon would skyrocket to the top of the list.

I'm pretty sure there will be hard feelings about SUL, as soon as it
will be life. Because masses of non-latin user names will be back on
en-WP. Everyone will be identified by his or her name in their "home
project".

SUL is not a panacea of every issue around accounts and names. It will
bring new problems, not necessarily smaller ones.

Ciao Henning