[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 21:10:38 UTC 2008

I guess I think the Council should be a structure
which increases the size and productivity of the
community.  I suppose some ideas expressed in this
thread seem overly bureaucratic to me, and I do not
support those.  However I don't find the idea of
Council inherently more bureaucracy than it is worth.

Birgitte SB