[Foundation-l] 10 thoughts on how to improve the quality of Swedish Wikipedia‏

Lennart Guldbrandsson wikihannibal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:14:13 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the support about the essay. I especially liked the posts
where people felt a surge of inspiration from reading it.

As I wrote in the beginning of "10 thoughts", everyone of those thoughts
were just to get a discussion started. Of course people are going to feel
differently, and even more if you go to all Wikipedias and not only svwp.
There have quite recently been a huge discussion on deleting all substubs
and several WikiProjects have been started since that essay, so I feel that
we *are* going somewhere. For a short list of what has happened since the
essay, see
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anv%C3%A4ndardiskussion:Hannibal/10_tankar_om_kvalitet#Hur_strukturera_upp_arbetet.3F(unfortunally
it's in Swedish, but we will probably have a translation into
English up soon after Wikimedia Sverige's general assembly on Saturday).

Best wishes,

--
Lennart Guldbrandsson, chair of Wikimedia Sverige and press
contact for Swedish Wikipedia