[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:45:49 UTC 2008

Addition: I do not want to sound more harsh than necessary, and I find the
preliminary council itself a good idea. But the question whether the final
council will have real power and how it will fit into the system should be a
prerogative given to the preliminary council in advance.
Ziko

The size of the council would be a detail, but the character (advisory /

--
Ziko van Dijk
Roomberg 30