[Foundation-l] Foundation-l for dummies

Mathias Damour mathias.damour at laposte.net
Mon Mar 10 19:58:40 UTC 2008

Walter Vermeir a écrit :
> Alexandria] -> to Usenet ?"

Thanks for the explaination and link for news.gmane.org, I didn't know
it exists.

however I don't agree with this sentence :

> In any case do not complain that you get emails from a mailings list.
> That is the idea and logical result of joining a mailing list.

And I guess that others neither do, it doesn't respond to the remarks below.
I would like a mailing list to be somewhere between a debate and a
informal bulletin to which you can contribute, keeping in mind to make
things easy for the recipients, especially when they are numerous.

Obviously everybody don't see it that way.

Mathias Damour

*********