[Foundation-l] Report on board meeting

pedist encyclopedist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:02:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Second, please note that Wikimedia Hong Kong and Australia join the
> network of Wikimedia chapters (welcome !). I would love it if the heads
> of both chapters write us a little note, perhaps briefly introducing
> their chapters, the people on their board and what they intend to do in
> the coming year.<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l>

First of all, I would like to say thank on behalf of Wikimedia Hong Kong
(WMHK), to both members of WMF and Chapter Committees for your kind
attention on us.

WMHK was established on 14 July 2007 and registered officially on 18
September 2007. Currently, WMHK is mandated by a Provisional Directory
consist of 6 directors.