[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 07:21:03 UTC 2008

Hello

I think it is incorrect to say that 42% of the people had a strong
influence on the decision. As Aude extremely well explained (please, do
read her email explaining how we worked), a grid was established with
the approved criteria. Each jury member distributed points on that grid.
All voting members had the exact same way, so my vote did not have more
weight than, say, Phoebe vote.

On another note, I remember that Jan-Bart did not vote. Maybe others as
well (do not remember).

Ant