[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:51:21 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Given the arithmetic of Danny, with THEM being 42% of the people who are on
this committee, they surely have a strong influence on the decision. They
are not there to twiddle their thumbs.

Now did they have any other role on the committee the the other 58%, were
they less involved that you have to discriminate THEIR involvement? Are
there complaints about THEM having been on the committee?
Thanks,
      GerardM