[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 22:01:54 UTC 2008

Gerard, I was questioning Mr. Godwin's statement that the " decision about
locating Wikimania was *not*
made  by me or by the Wikimedia  Foundation." I

Like you, I understand the participants as being part of the Wikimedia
Foundation.

Danny

In a message dated 3/6/2008 4:56:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,