[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:57:07 UTC 2008

last time i checked, there were people in the jury, not bodies. They are
maybe in the jury because they have that function, but it is not
representing iirc (otherwise all three board members would vote together and
we could come up with an easier procedure) but they just have multiple
functions.

But please stop ranting all, this is *so* useless and only frustrating.

BR, Eia