[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:09:30 UTC 2008

Marc,

Oldak said exactly what I was meaning, so his reply
is probably more elegant than mine.

By "flaunting their sexuality," I was referring to being openly
gay with a partner, holding hands, sharing a room, that kind
of thing. I guess "flaunting" was a bad choice of words, "publicly
displaying" would probably be closer to my point.

Sorry for any confusion.

-Chad