[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Michael Snow wikipedia at att.net
Thu Mar 6 06:18:21 UTC 2008

Mike Godwin wrote:
> Sue's competent. You should trust her judgment.

Allow me to second this. After I was asked to join the board, I made it
a point to meet with Sue, since I didn't really know her and most of us
aren't in a position to observe her work very often. I would not have
agreed to serve on the board if I did not have confidence in Sue and her
capacity to be an excellent Executive Director. The short time I've been
able to work with her more closely continues to confirm that impression.
Naturally, the board will continue to evaluate her efforts and whether
she lives up to her established standard, but thus far I consider her
appointment one of the wisest decisions the board has made.

--Michael Snow