[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimedians at Wikimania in Alex...

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Mar 6 00:05:41 UTC 2008

One might have guessed about being Jewish, but that is not an argument
that I would have used in the absence of it being raised by the affected
person.  One point that I do note is that none of the involved Jewish
voices appear to be from Israel.  Since Israel and Egypt are contiguous,
and Israelis do take vacations in Egypt those voices would be helpful.

Ec