[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimedians at Wikimania in Alex...

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:05:17 UTC 2008

On 05/03/2008, Dan Rosenthal <swatjester at gmail.com> wrote:

> You've seen first hand that there are
> quite a few people who share my opinion on this list.

> Speak for yourself alone; you don't speak for anyone else.

I can't help but get the impression that not only is this thread
degenerating into monologuing broadsides fired at one another, they're
not even particularly meaningful ones. But the lurkers support
everyone in email!

I suppose hoping for more was a bit futile, but a man can dream. Can
we please move back to the productive discussion? That was vaguely
edifying, at least.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk