[Foundation-l] We're not just here to run a hideously popular andexpensive website, after all

mike.lifeguard mike.lifeguard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:03:43 UTC 2008

Agreed. I seem to remember a talk [1] where Jimmy said "We're very
interested in the digital divide, poverty worldwide..." and so on,
indicating that we're not going to be just a website, but rather a genuine
effort to get knowledge out to the whole world. If that's the case, what are
we doing to reach beyond the internet-connected world?
-Mike.lifeguard at enwikibooks

[1] http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/37