[Foundation-l] leaflets

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Mon Mar 3 10:12:12 UTC 2008

elisabeth bauer wrote:

> Anyway, people who want to adapt the layout in other languages
> can now choose if they want to copy either the german version
> (indesign, email elian) or the dutch version (illustrator,
> contact husky).

There's so much good coming out of the German chapter, and we're
so few who speak German and Swedish (or some other small
language), so it would be a great help if people could translate
as much as possible from German to English.

The first little leaflet from Wikimedia Sverige is now also
available in English,
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Brochure_A5_4_pages_v2.1_en.pdf

This one is quite useful already, but as you can see it is much
inferior to the German examples.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)