[Foundation-l] leaflets

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:35:01 UTC 2008

I did the design for the Dutch leaflet, which is still based
(design-wise) on an older version so it might be a bit outdated
graphically. The text is very up-to-date however. I did the designs in
Adobe Illustrator, so if anybody needs the original designs and uses
Illustrator, please let me know, i could mail some source files.

-- Hay / Husky