[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:04:02 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Absolutely !!

Denying that this is taking place endangers us, our continuity and our
neutral point of view. There simply is no excuse for stalking. When things
make a turn for the worst, the excuse "I did not know" is rather lame. It is
for this reason that we have to address it sooner rather then to late.
Thanks,
     Gerard