[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 07:22:28 UTC 2008

>>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Long_term_abuse/JB196
>
> How does this relate to stalking?  I don't see it mentioned on that page.

----
It doesn't.  This thread has been hijacked in pursuit of much less serious
matters than stalking, and I'm very sorry to see that.  I had hoped that
editors who have themselves experienced severe harassment would exhibit
better priorities.

Nonetheless, I saw a post that painted with a very broad brush that covered
a volunteer in whom I have the highest respect, and with whom i have worked
closely for a year and a half.  He's under the gun right now in other
regards, over a dispute in which both he and the other side have valid
points, and it saddens me to see a bunker mentality set in.  A similar
bunker mentality happened last fall; I made mistakes then.  It isn't a good
thing when dedicated and productive volunteers get caught up in that, and I
wished to demonstrate that he had indeed done very good work in the site's
best interest.

-Durova

--
http://durova.blogspot.com/