[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:41:38 UTC 2008

You're preaching to the choir here with me Sarah. I fully support that
principle being applied, and not ignored. I was just pointing out that
there's a policy based reason that allows us to say "You know what,
lets quit blathering about this and do something about it", if we can
grab our collective balls and do it.

-Dan