[Foundation-l] Board elections: Statistics

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Sun Jun 8 15:34:22 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 15:46 +0200, Jon Harald Søby wrote:
> Finding the right message can take for ever if you don't know the
> right way. I'll write a small tutorial on how to do that next week
> (I'll be on a military exercise this week unfortunately), and then
> you'll know how to do it. :-)

I'll echo that, especially for someone that's new to Betawiki.

Before the election, when I was modifying BoardVote, I knew Betawiki was
providing localisation to the extension, but for the life of me, I could
not find where on the website one actually modify those localisation for
this (or any) particular extension. Only when someone provided a direct
link to it could I find it.

KTC

p.s. For the initial caused of the translation error. The translation
had already been updated at Betawiki by the time it was bought to the
attention of the election committee. We're just waiting for those
updates from Betawiki to propagate through.

  - Heinrich Heine