[Foundation-l] Board vote, need a bit of help

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:45:05 UTC 2008

Harel appropriately answers your questions, Delphine.  The only thing that I
would clarify is that the system does, indeed, rank "unranked" candidates
with a 100 - they are assumed to be the least favored.

To be clear: you may rank as many candidates as you want with a 1, whether
that's three candidates or one candidate.  Your rankings do not need to be
numerically ordered (you don't need to do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... you can do 1,
15, 27, 32, and unranked, if you want).

Philippe