[Foundation-l] Announcement: Tomasz Finc

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:11:26 UTC 2008

On 7/30/08, Tomasz Finc <tomasz at gmail.com> wrote:

Enough for now .. I'll be turning myself onto listen mode and will
> just be trying to absorb all the info that is coming my way.

A hearty welcome, Tomasz! I'm sure that this could easily lean towards
information overload - as I'm sure it does for all new staff. :-)

I'm not sure of your exact role though, and therefore how it fits in with
the existing community of developers. I suppose some clarification would be
helpful to say how community requests for software development should
proceed, and whether your activity is being directed towards specific
projects for now.

In any case, this is great news - and bodes well for MediaWiki. :-)

Cormac