[Foundation-l] Announcement: Tomasz Finc

Tomasz Finc tomasz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:40:13 UTC 2008

Many thanks for the very welcoming reception! I'm thrilled to be
joining such an enthusiastic
and energetic community that I'm sure will teach me lots.

Just to round out a bit about me. When not in front of large and crazy
clusters of systems or open source
software, I can be found tumbling and flying in the air at the circus
training in aerial arts or hanging on for dear life climbing
mountains. Currently live in San Francisco and can still remember how
excited I was when I heard the WikiMedia foundation was moving here.
Crazy to think that I'll actually get the chance to contribute so
much.

Having lived and worked in various parts of the world within setups of
all sorts of sizes, I'm hoping to bring a diverse set of skills that
can benefit everyone involved. Either from new ideas or just another
pair of hands, I plan on contributing what's needed and makes good
sense to have.

Enough for now .. I'll be turning myself onto listen mode and will
just be trying to absorb all the info that is coming my way.

see you on IRC.

--tomasz